Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Well...

This flash shows me how movies like Epic Movie are able to be produced. It really didn't take any creativity and I don't see how so many people rate it so high and claim it is the funniest thing they have ever seen... any one can think of this and it just isn't funny (to me). The animation and graphics are great... but I really don't understand how it is reviewed so well on the basis of its humor, it can't possibly be that funny to people. But I guess this is where people are headed (check out Idiocracy, the movie). "HEY I SAWED POOP SO THIZ IS FUNNY RIGHT? YEH ITS FUNNY CUZ EVERYZONEZ SEYZ AND POOP IS FUNNY RIGHT?" Sorry for the rant, maybe it's just me (and a few others). Anyway, nice animation etc, I would really like to see it with some real humor.

TheWeebl responds:

Yes. This is all terribly immature. Let's all be like Llamaclock and wear suits and worry about mortgages and the economy 24/7.

It's really not the poop that's funny.

The Portal The Portal

excellant

this is one of the best clock crew movies i have ever seen, great job

The old TN episode 4 The old TN episode 4

classic

pure classic

Escape 2 Escape 2

Pretty cool...

I liked the 3d, and the interactive water cooler :D But it needs save zones and better background art, still a pretty cool game though.

snack hunt snack hunt

i beat it

O_O i only died 6 times

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

good

you can moonwalk by hitting back (A) then while your holding it down hit and hold forward (D) +)